Our branding process begins with a fee-based initial discovery session, during which we work with you to identify primary objectives of a branding initiative for your organization. We then outline the appropriate development model for your brand, based on your organization’s objectives and level of investment. Assignments range from one-day sessions (most often to facilitate marketing planning meetings for in-house marketing staff), to the development of a brand platform to be executed via internal staff or other outside resources, to creative development and oversight of ongoing branding programs. We offer both fee and retainer-based options.
Cross-channel marketing programs — not advertising campaigns — are the new norm. We develop master engagement strategies that are rooted in a well-defined brand position, then we bring those strategies to life through a full line of online and offline channels.
Inbound marketing — the process of getting found by customers — is a key driver in today’s cross-channel marketing programs. Our inbound marketers specialize in developing and placing content that pulls highly niche-oriented target audiences into our clients’ digital marketing sphere and engages them with products, services and causes. Working as part of a comprehensive on and offline marketing strategy, these inbound marketing services are a powerful tool in driving web traffic and converting leads in today’s new economy.
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategy
- Lead Nurturing
- Preference-Based Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Conversion Campaign Strategy
- Conversion Campaign Execution
- Website Redesign & Optimization
- Analytics Reporting
More than ever, public relations is an essential communications process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their audiences. As a management function, our approach to PR can:
- Anticipate, analyze and interpret public opinions that could impact the future operations and plans of an organization.
- Counsel management personnel as to the public ramifications of their policy decisions, actions and communications.
- Research, implement and evaluate communication strategies to align public understanding with an organization’s goals.
- Plan and implement initiatives to influence public policy.
Our areas of PR specialization include:
- Media relations (traditional and digital)
- Community, government and employee relations
- Crisis communications
- Issues management
- Event planning and management
- Public policy (advocacy and education)
It doesn’t have to be a huge project to make a big impact. Sometimes there’s a singular conundrum: an audience you can’t seem to motivate, a product launch you can’t figure out, an annual report that has to be just right. Even if you’re engaged with a traditional ad agency, consider Riggs Partners as your special ops team. We have 25 years of experience in producing specific marketing projects that address immediate business or social issues. Plus, we play well with in-house teams and other professionals.